Friday, February 27, 2009
T.H.E Journal offers some great information and webinars for all of us. Please take time to join. It is free. You receive regular information on line, e-mailed to you. The link is on the left hand side of the page under links. Thanks, Darlene
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
- EduHound Directory is a highly specialized K-12 educational directory with categorized resource links.
- EduHound Lesson Plans feature thousands of free lessons that meet state and national standards.
- EduHound Site Sets are collections of topic-based online education resources.
- Awesome Clipart for Educators offers educators FREE clipart, backgrounds, fonts, icons, worksheets and more.
- EducatorTemplates.com is your FREE directory of customizable & printable education related templates.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Take a look! http://www.techlearning.com/
This site is excellent for all classroom teachers and it is free!!
Beyond the basics, students will need 21st century competencies to survive and thrive in the future. They will have to know how to think critically, apply knowledge to new situations, analyze information, understand new ideas, communicate effectively, collaborate, solve problems, and make decisions. School districts are looking for ways to help students acquire these new skills while they also address NCLB mandates. This 21st Century Connections site links students, teachers and administrators to the latest resources, creative tools and educational leaders behind digital learning. Provided by Lenovo, Adobe, Intel and Futurekids. Visit www.21centuryconnections.com.
Students will need 21st century competencies to survive and thrive in the future. This Web site is dedicated to delivering technology solutions that will help students to learn 21st century skills.