Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This past week I have been working in a school in Tennessee where I have worked for two years. Our goal was to create standards based classrooms. I have posted some of the key artifacts I look for when I do walk throughs along with an article on online curriculum that is excellent. As you read through these two pieces, please think about how technology could be used in a standards based classrooms. Next week I will write Part 2. Enjoy, Darlene

How an online curriculum can benefit students
An online curriculum can allow greater flexibility for educators and students, suggests English teacher Mike Saenz. In this blog post, he highlights the benefits his district discovered when it traded textbooks for an online curriculum. SmartBrief/SmartBlog on Education (5/14)




Bookmark and Share


















No comments: